skip to main content
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Bethany chosen to speak at Keystone.
- Ray chosen to speak at the annual ADA conference.
- Bethany chosen as 1 of 2 students in the world to attend a summer research rotation at the University of Alberta.
- Joey Elsakr finished his rotations and became our newest PhD(MD) graduate student!
- Maureen was published in International Innovations. "Stemming the tide"
- International Innovation, published by Research Media, is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found at: www.international-innovation-northamerica.com
- Kathryn defended her thesis in August 2013.
- Ray and Maureen published a review on gestational diabetes in American Journal of Physiology in October 2013.
- Kim's abstract on CTGF was chosen for an oral presentation at the ADA conference.
- Kathryn published a book chapter "Normal Pancreatic Development" in Pathology of Human Disease.
- Kim got married to John Riley on May 25, 2013! Congratulations Kim!
- New graduate students Bethany Carboneau and Peter Kropp joined the lab in May 2013.
- Ray Pasek joined our lab in January 2013 as a new post-doc.
- Kathryn Henley's Sostdc1 paper was published in the September 2012 issue of American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism!
- Jennifer Dunn joined our lab in October 2012 as our new Research Assistant II!
- Uma Gunasekaran's paper was published in the July 2012 issue of Cell Cycle!
- Matthew Maulis joined our lab in January 2012 as our new Research Assistant II!